If you have a sweet tooth like me, you will love these 81 easy keto dessert recipes for summer! They are easy low carb and sugar free sweets recipes that are perfect for the hot weather. There is everything from sugar free pops to gluten free bundt cakes and low carb chocolates you can store in your freezer.
You might also like these 12 easy low carb breakfast ideas!
I don’t know about you but I love me some sweets. I’m not much into baking so almost all of these 81 easy keto dessert recipes are no bake and really easy to make. I curated the best ones that will perfect for hot summer days.
I’ve included mostly desserts to keep you cool like popsicles, ice cream, freezer fat bombs, etc. But I have some cookies, cake and jello desserts all of which are low carb, sugar free and even gluten free because they use low carb flours like almond flour or coconut flour.
There is sure to be something for everyone especially those on a low carb or keto diet. I even have a low carb twist on a classic dessert like strawberry pretzel salad. Also most of these dessert recipes only use a handful of ingredients and are no bake recipes
The best sugar free sweet treats to beat the heat.
Here are some basic ideas of things you can quickly make to keep you cool in the summer time. Most use common ingredients you probably already have on hand and no baking is involved.
- keto blender ice cream – All you need to make a quick bowl of keto ice cream is some frozen low carb fruit such as berries then add some heavy cream, almond milk or coconut milk along with some keto friendly sweetener. Blend together until you have a creamy soft serve sugar free ice cream.
- low carb milkshakes – If you use frozen fruit these will essentially be fruit smoothies but if you add ice cubes, heavy whipping cream, sweetener of choice and some kind of flavor you can get a great milk shake. Try chocolate and peanut butter or use flavor extracts or sugar free syrups in a variety of flavors.
- keto popsicles – You can freeze just about any sugar free drink and make a popsicle from it. Also you can freeze sugar free pudding, smoothies and protein drinks. If you don’t have popsicle molds Dixie cups and a popsicle stick are another option.
- freezer candy – If you like keto fat bombs they are great in the summer as you usually keep them in the freezer. Just pop one in your mouth when your sweet tooth comes calling. Use coconut oil, nut butters, low carb sweetener etc. to make them. Try this simple recipe for peanut butter cups as an example.
- keto cheesecake fluff – If you whip together cream cheese, heavy cream and sweetener you can make a cheesecake fluff. Flavor it with citrus zest, sugar free drink mix, flavor extracts etc.
- jello desserts – Sugar free jello has no calories or carbs and it’s great for hot days. I even made a tiramisu jello dessert that had a coffee and chocolate flavor. So you can make gelatin desserts even if you have a chocolate craving.
Easy Low Carb Desserts Recipes
This is by no means all of the low carb sweets and treats that I have on this blog. If you want to see more, just click here. If you go to the Recipes page and pick “low carb sweets” from the pull down menu it will show you all the recipes in that category. So here are your 81 easy keto dessert recipes to satisfy your sugar cravings whether or not you are on a low carb diet.
Note: Click on the photos below and scroll down to view the printable recipe card for each.
I hope you enjoy this comprehensive list of low carb desserts recipes. Maybe you will find that a few of these will become some of your favorite recipes for your sugar cravings. Or find the perfect dessert for a summer picnic or party.
If you really like this list of delicious treats, please share this post with your low carb friends or save the pin below for later.