If you are looking for an easy, no bake low carb dessert you can make in minutes, this lemon keto cheesecake mousse is the recipe for you! You only need 3 ingredients to quickly make this fluffy, sugar free keto snack. And while I made lemon, there’s an easy way to make all kinds of flavors. Each one has only 2.9g net carbs!
You might also like this keto peanut butter cheesecake mousse recipe!
Recently on Pinterest I saw someone take cream cheese balls and roll them in sugar free jello and it got me to thinking. I love easy keto cream cheese desserts and could those sugar free powdered sticks make a good flavoring? They answer is yes!
Today I made this lemon keto cheesecake mousse dessert with only 3 ingredients. So that means you can whip up a low carb snack in just minutes and you can change the flavors easily by using different drink mixes. This recipe makes 4 servings and each has only 2.9g net carbs!
This is the easiest keto snack to make
This is one of those recipes I’m a little embarassed of but I have to admit I also think it’s awesome. This lemon cream cheese fluff has the rich and creamy tastes of cheesecake and the sweet and sour flavors of lemonade. And all you have to do is whip it up. So I love it because:
- it takes only a few minutes to make
- it’s filling and satisfying
- you only need 3 ingredients
- you can change up the flavors by changing the drink mix
- it’s sugar free and low carb
- everyone loved it and no one knows it’s low carb or keto
What are the 3 ingredients for lemon keto cheesecake mousse
Obviously I used cream cheese but the other two ingredient are heavy whipping cream and a stick of sugar free lemonade drink mix. I bought all of the ingredients at Aldi and while I used a lemon to decorate these keto desserts, they are not necessary. I just used the zest of the lemon by the way.
Let’s make this no bake dessert
First thing to do is make sure your cream cheese is softened. If you are desperate you can heat it up in the microwave for 10-30 seconds. But be careful not to soften it too much. Add it to a mixing bowl and cream.
Next add 1 stick of the sugar free lemonade and the heavy whipping cream. It should look like the mixture below.
You can spoon it into small containers or pipe it into little dessert cups like I did. And that is all there is to it!
Above you can see that I just added some lemon zest for color. I used a microplane to make the zest. In the photo below I made a little flower with the lemon peel. Just use a vegetable peeler to make wide strips of the peel and cut them into petal shapes.
Keto Lemon Mousse Recipe Notes and Tips
- The cream cheese should be softened and the heavy whipping cream should be cold.
- You can try different flavors of sugar free drink mix to change the flavor.
- You can also try to add additional flavors using extracts like this raspberry extract.
- If you don’t have an icing bag and tips, just spoon the mixture into a ziplock bag and cut one of the corners. You can then use that as an icing bag to pipe into little 3.5 oz dessert cups.
Well I hope you give these embarrassingly easy low carb desserts a try. They make a great dessert or snack too. The nutritional information for 1 serving is:
309 cals / 32.1g fat / 2.9g carbs / 2.9g protein = 2.9g net carbs
Other Keto Cream Cheese Desserts
I have many keto cream cheese desserts on the blog. Below are some of my favorites. I have peanut butter cream cheese bites using ice cube molds and a peanut butter no bake cheesecake mousse. Another easy keto dessert is these chocolate cheesecake balls. Lastly these keto blueberry cheesecake tarts are great for a party.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet sugar free lemonade powder (singles)
- lemon zest, optional
- Add the softened cream cheese to a mixing bowl and cream with a hand blender.
- Pour in the sugar free lemonade powder and heavy cream and mix until nice an creamy and fluffy.
- Spoon or pipe into dishes and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Optional: Use some lemon zest on top for decoration. Or peel thick slices of the lemon peel and cut into flower petals for a decorative flower on top.
- Not this recipe makes 4 small but filling servings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Carbohydrates: 2.9gNet Carbohydrates: 2.9gProtein: 2.9g