This raspberry no bake keto cheesecake is a delicious low carb dessert that is easy to make and satisfies your cravings for cheesecake. This sweet keto snack has only 5.7g net carbs per serving.
You might also like this keto pumpkin no bake cheesecake!
[Updated] This recipe is more of a recipe redo or makeover. A long time ago I made a low carb no bake cheesecake that has become very popular on the interwebz. Since then I’ve been working on my photography and wanted to remake it so I could take new pictures. Well that got me to thinking.
I decided to try to bring the carb count down as well. The original recipe is very good but also very filling. So I did some tweaking and came up with a new and improved raspberry keto no bake cheesecake that I think you will like.
Let’s Make Some
No Bake Keto Cheesecake!
- First add the nuts, cinnamon and a bit Swerve sweetener in the food processor until it starts to get sticky. Take it out of the food processor and press into the bottom of the jars. Note I used 6oz jelly jars but you can use whatever you want.
- Next whip the cream cheese and Swerve sweetener. Then add in the whipped cream and vanilla. Whip until nice and creamy then spoon into the jars. Set them in the refrigerator while you make the raspberry sauce.
- To make the raspberry sauce, add the raspberries and a couple tablespoons of water to a small sauce pan. Simmer until the berry sauce forms. Use a fork to mash the berries. When it’s done, set aside to cool then add in the Torani sugar free raspberry syrup.
- Once the syrup cools, spoon over the cheesecake layer. Keep the cheesecakes in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
How I Lowered The Carb Count
- First thing I did to lower the carb count was use just raspberries. Raspberries are one of the lowest carb fruits. Berries in general are very low in carbs and also one of the best fruits for you to eat. They have so many antioxidants and plenty of fiber and they come in such beautiful, vibrant colors.
- The second thing I did was to divide this recipe into 6 portions. I usually get two servings out of these because the cream cheese filling is …well so very filling. 😉
- And I tweaked the cream cheese filling to have a bit less cream cheese and a bit more whipped cream. That way you can whip it up nice and fluffy.
- Lastly I used half walnuts and pecans which are lower carb nuts. All of these little tweaks brought the carb count down from 12.7 net carbs to 5.8 net carbs.
About The Sugar Free Syrups
A note about the syrup. I used Torani sugar free raspberry syrup. I don’t know if you have ever used these syrups but they are fantastic. You can find them at coffee houses, Amazon or sometimes Walmart. They have a huge variety of flavors (regular and sugar free) on their website so I just buy mine there.
Right now I have over 20 bottles. They last forever and you can use them in coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks, smoothies, baked goods, ice cream and many more recipes. I have over 40 recipes using Torani sugar free syrups.
More No Bake
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
I’ve made a lot of variations of this no bake keto cheesecake because to be honest it’s easy and tasty. I hope you like them as much as we do. Enjoy!
The nutritional information for 1 serving (jar):
514 cal / 51.8g fat / 9.6g carbs / 3.9g fiber / 6.7g protein = 5.7 net carbs
If you have a problem with nuts, try my friend Sara’s nut-free keto cheesecake.
- 3/4 cup pecans, raw
- 3/4 cup walnuts, raw
- 1 Tablespoon Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener, confectioners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Raspberry syrup
- For the crust - Add your nuts, 1 tablespoon of Swerve, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until the nuts become sticky when you press on them.
- Take them out and evenly divide them among 6 ramekins or bowls.
- For the cream cheese filling - In a mixer, whip the cream cheese and 1/2 cup Swerve until nice and creamy.
- Add your cream and vanilla and whip until nice and fluffy.
- Divide into 6 portions and add to your ramekins. Place in the refrigerator while making the raspberry sauce.
- For the topping - Add berries and 2 tablespoons of water to a pan and heat on medium high. Once the berries soften, mash them with a fork. Add your Torani syrup and mix well.
- Let cool and then every distribute on all of the ramekins or jars.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Please Note: These are very filling. One serving is plenty and you may get by on half. Also you can play with the proportions of the three layers. The berry layer has the most carbs so if you add more, there will be more carbs per serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 514Unsaturated Fat: 0g