Satisfy your sweet tooth with this salted caramel keto milkshake. It only has 4 ingredients and you can whip it up in minutes for a decadent keto dessert. Best of all this low carb milkshake is rich and creamy and only has 2.5g net carbs. This recipe was sponsored by Torani. All opinions are my own. #SugarFreeStart #Torani
You might also like this low carb caramel coffee recipe!
Since I’ve started the new year I have cut back on sweets, especially baked goods. But I do love something sweet and this salted caramel keto milkshake has been a lifesaver. And there is no vanilla ice cream involved!
You only need a few ingredients to make this deliciously creamy caramel flavored drink that will save on carbs and calories but doesn’t skimp on flavor.
This sugar free shake is one of my favorite recipes to start the new year. It will keep me on track yet make me feel like I’m splurging.
Recipe ingredients I used.
All you need for this delicious low carb shake is heavy cream, sugar free vanilla pudding, almond milk, Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup and a pinch of salt.
As you know I use Torani syrups in many of my low carb recipes. I love them because they add so much flavor without calories or carbs and they have a great selection of sugar free flavors so you don’t need to use additional sweeteners.
You can find Torani Sugar Free Syrups at select Sam’s Club locations.
If you are dairy free or have a dairy intolerance, you can substitute coconut cream instead of the heavy cream. Make sure it’s coconut cream and not just unsweetened coconut milk. You could also try using an avocado.
How to make a salted caramel keto milkshake.
Step 1: It’s best to use a high speed blender for this recipe. First add the heavy cream and vanilla pudding to the blender container.
Step 2: Blend on high until it gets nice and thick like whipped cream. Then add the rest of the milkshake ingredients to the blender – ice, almond milk, Torani syrup and a pinch of salt. Blend on high until smooth and there are no chunks of ice.
Step 3: Pour into 2 glasses (or 1 tall glass) and if you want, add some flavored whipped cream. (Please scroll down for the printable recipe card.)
Optional: To make the caramel flavored whipped cream, add some heavy cream and a few tablespoons of the caramel syrup to a mixing bowl and beat until nice and creamy.
Spoon onto your keto milkshakes and save the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- You can add a bit of chocolate flavor with some cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder to make a chocolate shake. You can also garnish with some keto chocolate chips or chocolate shavings from a low carb chocolate bar.
- Try adding some protein powder to your keto shake and drink this as a breakfast smoothie or after a workout.
- You can use the leftover whipped cream in coffee, hot cocoa or on a low carb dessert.
- If you have xanthan gum or glucomannan powder you can pour in a teaspoon of it while blending to add more thickness. Both will give your shake more of a smooth and creamy texture.
Other ways to use Torani Sugar Free Syrups.
I love Torani syrups because they are super easy to use and you can create so many delicious recipes. Here are some of my favorite ways to use them.
- Add to a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
- Use in smoothies, shakes and protein drinks.
- Make flavored iced tea. Just mix iced tea with lemon juice and a fruity Torani Sugar Free Syrup.
- Use in making keto cocktails or add to seltzer waters to make your own soda.
- Flavor keto oatmeal, chia pudding or cereals.
- Cook with berries to make a topping for keto cheesecake, tarts or chia seed pudding.
You don’t have to wait for a hot summer day to make this salted caramel keto milkshake. It’s perfect for when you are craving a sweet treat and it’s so easy to make. Plus you can use any flavor of Torani Sugar Free Syrups that you want to mix it up a bit. Enjoy!
This recipe makes 2 sugar free milkshakes and the nutritional information for 1 is: 218 calories / 20.6g fat / 2.7g carbs / 0.2g fiber / 0.2g protein = 2.5g net carbs
If you make the optional flavored whipped cream it will add a few calories to your shake but not any carbs.
Salted Caramel Keto Milkshake Recipe
This creamy and delicious salted caramel keto milkshake is full flavor but will keep you on your low carb diet. With only a few ingredients you can make a tasty sugar free dessert whenever you crave something sweet on a keto diet.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- a pinch of salt
- Add heavy cream and pudding to the blender container and blend on high for 30 seconds or so until it thickens.
- Add the ice cubes and the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until the ice has been crushed and you have your nice thick milkshake. Taste and add more syrup if you want it sweeter.
- This recipe makes 2 smaller sized milkshakes.
- Optional: You can add 1 cup heavy cream to a mixing bowl along with the 2-4 tablespoons sugar free caramel sauce and whip until light and fluffy. Add to top of the milkshake and save leftovers in the refrigerator for coffee, cocoa or desserts.
This recipe makes 2 sugar free milk shakes and the nutrtional information for 1 is 218 calories / 20.6g fat / 2.7g carbs / 0.2g fiber / 0.2g protein = 2.5g net carbs
If you make the optional flavored whipped cream it will add a little calories to your shake but not any carbs.
- You can use various Torani sugar free syrups to change up the flavor.
- For less calories use more almond milk than cream. For more creamy flavor use more cream than almond milk. To make it thicker you can add more sugar free pudding mix but that will add more carbs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218
Join our email list and get this FREE ebook of 11 Low Carb Dessert Recipes!
I just made this and it’s fantastic! I’m already thinking of all different combinations. Thank you!
Hi Meg, I’m so glad you liked it! If you come up with any good flavors please come back and share!
Is there any recipes for the sugar free pudding mix, those in the boxes are higher carb than I like to use. I cook, bake, etc with syrups. Have done so for years. I buy plain yogurt and put in 2 Tbsp, and I enjoy a different flavor each day. I have quite a collection of flavors. Also flavor frostings with cream cheese. I’m always looking for new recipes to use it in. Thank yuu.
Hi Sarah, I too have been trying to find sugar free pudding that is not high in carbs to buy. I have never found any. Also I have a HUGE collection of Torani syrups and also use them for many things like yogurt and frosting like you do.
As for the pudding, there are many homemade pudding recipes out there that use gelatin or eggs to thicken. They also use xanthan gum or glucomannan powders to thicken. Store bought uses cornstarch I believe. Here is one of my pudding recipes that uses protein powder and glucomannan root if you are interested.
Also here are all the posts that use Torani syrups. Maybe you can find something interesting in there. https://mylifecookbook.com/?s=torani
Hello! There is a keto pudding mix you can buy from Amazon called simply delish.
Thanks Farzana, I’ll give it a try!
I’m always tempted to try Keto and now that I see I can drink milkshakes, I’m in! I can’t wait to try this as it looks scrumptious.
If you do try keto this is the milkshake for you!
Salted caramel is one of my favourite flavours in desserts and beverages. This Keto milkshake looks super delicious and easy to whip up.
Thanks Hayley, it was really easy and yummy. Hope you give it a try.
This product is new to me. I’m happy to have found sugar free caramel syrup. I’ll try it with coconut cream.
Hi Naiby, the coconut cream would work wonderfully. I personally love coconut and caramel flavors together. Enjoy!
I just made this milkshake today. Hands down, it’s the very best keto milkshake I have made. I will be making it over and over.
So glad you liked it!
This milkshake was to die for! The caramel syrup is so delicious and added the perfect sweet flavor. Do yourself a favor and make this milkshake!
Thanks Amanda. So glad you liked it. It’s my new favorite.
I love the idea of using keto in a milkshake, it looks super delicious! I have never tried this before and I can’t wait to give it a go. Thank you for sharing this recipe!
Hope you give it a try Ramona. It’s really quite good and easy to make as well. I use the caramel syrup in my coffee too.
Wow talk about indulgent! I’m a huge fan of anything that’s salted caramel flavored and these milkshakes did not disappoint! So delicious!
They are indulgent!
Lauren Michael Harris
I love the idea of using sugar free pudding in this keto milkshake! This is definitely going to be a regular in our home now.
I hope you like it Lauren!
I don’t do keto, but I am definitely making this shake. Nothing better than salted caramel flavor and to have it in a creamy milkshake, all the better.
I agree! It’s my favorite flavor lately for anything sweet.
How tasty! It didn’t occur to me that sugar free caramel syrup would be suitable for Keto diets. I’m not keto but I do keep track of these things just in case I decide to try it.
Yes this is a sugar free syrup so it works perfectly for any kind of drink.