If you are sick of eating eggs for breakfast on a low carb diet, today I have 62 recipes for a keto breakfast without eggs. I have savory and sweet, low carb breakfast ideas that are quick and easy. Some are even great for keto meal planning and they freeze well.
You might also like this 189 keto meal prep ideas post!
I don’t know about you but for as much as I love eggs, sometimes I get sick of them when it comes to breakfast. So today I have gathered 62 keto breakfast recipes with eggs. That means no quiches, frittatas, omelets, etc.
Note that this post is about keto breakfast ideas where eggs are not on the main stage but they might be in some recipes for things like low carb biscuits, muffins, cookies, etc. So if you have an egg allergy you might still find a few ideas but these aren’t all egg-free recipes.
That being said, 62 keto breakfast recipes are bound to inspire you to find something that you are going to love.
Quick and easy no-cook keto food ideas for breakfast.
If you just need a quick grab and go breakfast with items you might have on hand at home, below are few more ideas. These are things that do not require cooking and you can probably eat on the run.
- lunch meat and cheese rollups – Use the lunch meat like a tortilla and layer with cheese and even veggies like julienne sliced peppers, onions, olives, fresh spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, etc. Add condiments like mustard, mayo or even ranch dressing.
- cottage cheese and berries or Greek yogurt with berries – Whip the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor for a delicious and thick base. Then flavor with berries, extracts, nut butters etc. Get more ideas here.
- keto toast with nut butters – Aldi has a lot of keto bread items for sale. Try some of their sliced bread and top with a sugar free jam or no sugar added peanut butter.
- store bought keto cereals – There are a lot of keto cereals on the market now and you can find them at Target and I’ve even seen them at Aldi as a special buy. They are expensive but you might find one you like.
- avocado or low carb crackers or crispbread – You can buy low carb crackers or make your own. Then spread some mashed avocado and maybe a slice of cucumber or peppers.
- smoked salmon with cream cheese or onion, lemon and capers – My husband eats this combination on bagels but I like it as it is without bread. Or sometimes I make these with my keto crispbread.
- leftovers from the night before – If you have leftovers of a keto dinner like chicken or turkey or even kebabs, you can eat them for breakfast.
- make your own trail mix – Gather nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, dark chocolate chips, etc and make your own trail mix. Or try some of this protein granola.
- cooked chicken and lettuce roll ups – Use the same idea as the lunchmeat roll ups except use lettuce leaves to roll everything up in.
- protein shakes, low carb smoothies, butter coffee – I really like Fairlife protein shakes and you can just grab one on the go. Or make a smoothie with protein powder, berries, almond milk for an easy smoothie. You can also make butter coffee which is great if you are fasting.
Now let’s get to the main attraction. Below are the 62 keto breakfast without eggs recipes. Check out some of the protein drinks both hot and cold that you might like if you aren’t much of a breakfast person.
I especially like the drinks that use both protein powder and matcha green tea. They provide the caffeine lift but not the jitters and the protein will help you start your day.
I hope this list of use to you on your low carb journey. Enjoy!