Easter is coming soon and this week’s keto meal plan is all about keto Easter recipes. We have 25 recipes including main dishes of ham, turkey and lamb recipes as well as tasty low carb side dishes, salads and a few keto desserts.
Check out all of my weekly keto meal plans!
What do you do for Easter? For us we usually have ham or lamb and a few side dishes. It’s not as big a holiday dinner as Christmas or Thanksgiving but it’s a celebration for sure.
So today I’m sharing with you these easy 25 keto Easter recipes. I hope that they help you on your keto diet next week if you celebrate this holiday.
And even if you don’t celebrate this holiday these are good keto recipes for this time of year.
Easter is a great holiday for eating low carb. First of all there are a lot of eggs involved which are one the most perfect low carb foods in my opinion.
Also hams, lambs and turkey are all keto friendly main dishes. So all in all eating low carb on Easter shouldn’t be hard except for the candy.
Keto Easter candy recipe for those watching their carbs.
If you miss your chocolate Easter bunny candy and jelly beans on a keto diet, here are some suggestions for you.
- Try some of these low carb candy drinks without the alcohol. I have a Swedish fish drink, Twix drink, etc.
- Or make some gelatin like these keto jelly bean gelatin snacks.
- You can also Try making your own peanut butter cups or marshmallow cups.
- Lastly I make this chocolate candy all.the.time!
And if you have leftover ham ….
Check out the post below with great ways to use leftover ham. I like to take the ham bone and make ham stock for my ham and cabbage soup.
So below I have a few recipes for keto main dishes, side dishes, salads and desserts. They should help you if you don’t know what to serve on this holiday.
See All Of My Keto Meal Plans!
Weekly Keto Meal Plan 15 - Keto Easter Recipes
Easter is around the corner so here are some delicious keto Easter recipes to help you celebrate but still stick to your keto diet.
Easy Apricot Bourbon Glazed Ham Recipe
This easy apricot bourbon glazed ham recipe has the sweet and spicy flavors that go great with ham. Save the leftover glaze for your leftover ham sandwich!
If you need more meal planning and prepping ideas here are a few ideas for you.
🍽 MENU PLANNING TIPS 🗒
- If you find a recipe you really like, make a double batch and freeze it for dinner some other day.
- Eat leftovers for lunch the next day or free for lunch some other day.
- Plan double duty dinners. That is if you make a roasted chicken, plan on using leftovers in another recipe like a casserole or soup.
- Try have a few go to meals that you can easily make and the you know you love. Then experiment with a few new recipes to fill in.
- Get organized with freezer containers, ziplock baggies, masking tape and sharpies.
- Write your grocery list according to your supermarket layout. That is make columns with freezer section, dairy section, meat, produce, deli, and various aisles.
- Start a spread sheet on Google docs with all of your meal plans so you can copy and paste meal plans.
- Buy in meat or proteins in bulk or when it’s on sale. Prepare it simple and portion in baggies and freeze to add to casseroles, soups, stews, etc.
Leave a Reply