If you need some new keto recipes to spice up your life that are budget friendly, I have 20 easy keto dinner ideas for you and everything was bought at Aldi! Aldi is a wide range of keto products these days but these easy keto meals use simple ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
You might also like these keto meal plans!
I love Aldi. Nothing made me happier than when they built one just 7 minutes from my house. I shop there at least 2-3 times a week. Mostly because I’m a food blogger but also because I love to see what they have new each week be it new food products or household goods.
I’ve bought many kitchen appliances, toys, clothes and porch furniture there. So you can see I’m a super fan. Today I wanted to share with you 20 easy keto dinner ideas where I bought everything from Aldi so these meals will be inexpensive as well.
That doesn’t mean you have go to Aldi to buy these simple ingredients. You can shop where ever you want. NOTE: This is a not a sponsored post. I just love their products.
My favorite go to keto foods to buy at Aldi.
A lot of naturally keto foods can be found at Aldi and my go to weekly shopping trip always includes the following. (I’m mentally just going from aisle to aisle in as I write this LOL.
- produce: fresh veggies (broccoli, asparagus, avocados, Brussels sprouts, red onions, bell peppers, onions, lettuce, radishes, mushrooms, etc.
- deli foods: sliced cheeses, specialty cheeses, shredded cheese and meats like turkey and ham
- baking aisle: spices, olive oil, cooking spray, sweetener, apple cider vinegar, olives, pork rinds, almond flour, coconut oil, etc.
- condiments: natural peanut butter, almond butter, mayo, mustard, hot sauce
- canned goods aisle: pepperoni, broth, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, parmesan cheese, Specialty Selects marinara sauce
- dairy case: kerrygold butter, unsweetened almond milk, cream cheese, bacon, sausage, eggs, heavy cream, Nathan hot dogs
- meat section: fresh ground beef, chicken breasts and thighs, salmon, stew meat, pork chops, pork tenderloin, Italian sausage
- frozen section: frozen berries, sausage, bags of veggies, shrimp, chicken breasts, tilapia
Special buy keto products to try.
Some really good products that I have found but I’m not sure they will always have them. As of this date (June 2022) some good keto items you can buy at Aldi are:
- keto hamburger buns (awesome), low carb tortillas, wraps, sliced bread
- keto snacks like keto clusters, everything crackers, protein bars, cookies, ice cream, cheese crisps, cauliflower tortilla chips
- egg wraps, frozen riced cauliflower,Two Good yogurt
TIP: If you want to peruse them, you can usually go to Instacart and select Aldi. Then search for the term keto. I have not tried all of the above but I have not been disappointed with any that I have tried so far.
20 keto dinner ideas from Aldi.
Now for our 20 easy keto dinners using Aldi groceries. Even if you shop at Walmart or your favorite grocery store, these are easy recipe using simple ingredients and they are some of my families favorite dinners. I hope you like them too!