This week’s keto meal plan is all about holiday keto party foods. Pick from tasty low carb finger foods and delicious keto cocktails to ring in the new year or just to forget about this past year! LOL
You might like these other keto menus and recipe collections.
This year we will not be having or going to any parties for New Year’s Eve but that doesn’t mean we won’t be partying! We will be making our own party and celebrating “out with the old year and in with the new!”
Below are some easy and tasty holiday keto party foods and cocktails that will help you ring in the New Year but still keep to your low carb lifestyle. I hope you enjoy them.
🍽 MENU PLANNING TIPS 🗒
- If you find a recipe you really like, make a double batch and freeze it for dinner some other day.
- Eat leftovers for lunch the next day or free for lunch some other day.
- Plan double duty dinners. That is if you make a roasted chicken, plan on using leftovers in another recipe like a casserole or soup.
- Try have a few go to meals that you can easily make and the you know you love. Then experiment with a few new recipes to fill in.
- Get organized with freezer containers, ziplock baggies, masking tape and sharpies.
- Write your grocery list according to your supermarket layout. That is make columns with freezer section, dairy section, meat, produce, deli, and various aisles.
- Start a spread sheet on Google docs with all of your meal plans so you can copy and paste meal plans.
- Buy in meat or proteins in bulk or when it’s on sale. Prepare it simple and portion in baggies and freeze to add to casseroles, soups, stews, etc.
See All Of My Keto Meal Plans!
Keto Weekly Meal Plan 3 - Holiday Keto Party Foods
Here are a few easy keto party foods that you can make for the holidays. Lots of low carb finger foods and tasty cocktails to go with them.
Buffalo Chicken Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms - a keto appetizer or snack!
These buffalo chicken low carb stuffed mushrooms make for a delicious keto appetizer for your next holiday or football party. You can even eat these as a low carb snack or meal! Five stuffed mushrooms only have 2g net carbs!
Salami Bites with Tomatoes & Avocado - super easy low carb Paleo snack
These tomato, avocado and salami bites are the perfect low carb orPaleo snack. Also would make a great low carb appetizer. They are so easy to make and each one has only 0.9g net carbs.
5 Minute Low Carb Salami Tostadas
These low carb salami tostadas are a delicious snack and only take 5 minutes to make. Just 1 tostada has only 0.6g net carbs and makes a great appetizer too!
Easy Keto Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken & Italian Flavors
If you are looking for something utterly delicious for your next party, try this easy keto cream cheese dip with chicken. Full of delicious Italian flavors such as sun dried tomatoes and Asiago cheese, this is sure to be a low carb appetizer the whole crowd will love. Just mix, bake and you have a tasty keto chicken dip that has only 1.6 g net carbs per 2 tablespoon serving.
Keto Spicy Asian Wings in the Air Fryer From Frozen - 4 ingredients!
These keto spicy Asian wings are a breeze in the air fryer. You only need is frozen wings and 3 other ingredients and they will be done in 30 minutes! Best of all they only have 0.4g net carbs per wing!
Easy Low Carb Asian Fried Cauliflower Made in the Air Fryer
If you like Mongolian beef and fried cauliflower, you will love this low carb Asian fried cauliflower that I made in air fryer. It’s so tasty that you won’t miss the meat. Eat as a keto dinner or side dish. Only 4.5g net carbs per serving.
Easy Keto Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries in the Air Fryer (3 ingredients)
If you are looking for a quick keto snack or appetizer, try these easy keto bacon wrapped avocado fries that you can make in the air fryer. I only used 3 ingredients and it takes about 15 minutes to make. Easy Peasy. And not only are they decadent and delicious, they have only 0.5g net carbs!
Keto Ham and Cheese Chips with Sweet Mustard Dip
These keto ham and cheese chips are so easy to make and they taste even more delicious when you dip them in the low carb sweet mustard dip. Make a batch for a party or a quick and easy low carb snack. Each chip only has 0.2g net carbs!
Low Carb Nacho Zucchini Chips Recipe - in the dehydrator or oven!
If you love Doritos nacho chips, you will love this low carb nacho zucchini chips recipe. A delicious blend of spices give these zucchini or squash chips tons of flavor and 1 serving has 4.3g net carbs!
Keto Lemon Drop Martini Recipe - a refreshing drink for the New Year!
This keto lemon drop martini recipe is the perfect drink for the holidays. It’s bright and refreshing and very easy to make. You can make it with or without alcohol and each drink has roughly 1.7g net carbs!
Keto Long Island Ice Tea Recipe - the ultimate low carb summer cocktail!
If you are fan of this classic cocktail, you will love my keto Long Island Ice Tea recipe. It has all the flavor of original but without the carbs. A mixture of spirits and the citrus flavors make this a great keto cocktail for the weekend!
Low Carb Frozen Mudslide Cocktail (non-alcholic version too!)
This low carb frozen mudslide cocktail is a delicious way to cool off at your next summer party. Or try the non-alcoholic version for an afternoon pick me up!
Low Carb Vodka Chata - a creamy, keto winter drink recipe!
This low carb vodka chata is a delicious drink recipe similar to RumChata. It uses vodka and low carb ingredients for a creamy winter drink. However you can use rum too if you wish. Each cocktail has only 0.6g net carbs.
Keto Ginger Peach Vodka Mule - easy and refreshing low carb summer cocktail!
Summer is the perfect time to try this keto ginger peach vodka mule cocktail. Like a Moscow Mule it has vodka and the kick of ginger but the added sweetness of peach. This keto cocktail is very easy to make with just 4 ingredients and it’s light and refreshing. You can also blend it up for a vodka slush! Each drink has only 74 calories and 1g net carbs.
Easy Keto Strawberry Margarita Slush Recipe
This easy keto strawberry margarita slush recipe is the perfect sugar free drink for the summer. You only need a few ingredients and can whip it up in a blender. Even without alcohol it’s a tasty refreshing low carb drink to sip by the pool. Each margarita slush has only 4.7g net carbs.
MY FAVORITE MEAL PREP TOOLS
- I love glass containers because they don’t stain and you can freeze, microwave and even bake in them. Baking is helpful when you want to make a small amount of something like keto buffalo chicken dip. 😉
- To take for lunch I like these glass 2 compartment containers. Sometimes you don’t want a saucy item to mix with a salad say. The two compartments come in handy so you don’t have to take to containers. Plus it helps with portion control.
- I just bought these plastic Rubbermaid containers for leftovers. I like that the stack neatly in the cupboard. My husband said getting a container was like playing Jenga. I took the hint and bought this set.
- These contners are great for dry goods. I put all of my flours, nuts, seeds, sweeteners, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, etc. It keeps it fresh and it’s very visual so you know when something is getting low. It’s been working very well for me.
- If you lose your lids for containers, these silicone stretch lids work great. They are much better than cling wrap or foil.
- I love these glass custard cups with lids. I use them to make my omelets in a cup meal prep. They can go from oven to freezer and have lids. I also use them for making small batches of buffalo chicken dip.
- Lastly I have used vacuum sealed baggies with my vacuum cleaner. They have a round section on the bag that you use a vacuum sealer but I just use the hose section of my vacuum cleaner to suck the air out. These are great if you sous vide or just to portion fish or marinated meats. The less air in the bags, the less chance of freezer burn.
You can find all of the above and other keto ingredients and tools in my Amazon storefront.
Leave a Reply