This keto weekly menu plan is all about keto meals under 20 minutes. So when you know you have a busy week ahead you can some tasty low carb meal ideas that don’t take much time to make but keep you on that low carb diet!
You might also like these other keto recipe collections.
Hi friends. This is a busy time of year and I wanted to help you out a bit. Today I’m sharing with you 6 recipes that you make under 20 minutes. They are very tasty and most importantly they are keto so you can stick to your plan even though you might be running around like crazy this holiday season.
Menu Planning Tips
- If you find a recipe you really like, make a double batch and freeze it for dinner some other day.
- Eat leftovers for lunch the next day or free for lunch some other day.
- Plan double duty dinners. That is if you make a roasted chicken, plan on using leftovers in another recipe like a casserole or soup.
- Try have a few go to meals that you can easily make and the you know you love. Then experiment with a few new recipes to fill in.
- Get organized with freezer containers, ziplock baggies, masking tape and sharpies.
- Write your grocery list according to your supermarket layout. That is make columns with freezer section, dairy section, meat, produce, deli, and various aisles.
- Start a spread sheet on Google docs with all of your meal plans so you can copy and paste meal plans.
- Buy in meat or proteins in bulk or when it’s on sale. Prepare it simple and portion in baggies and freeze to add to casseroles, soups, stews, etc.
My favorite Meal Prep Tools
- I love glass containers because they don’t stain and you can freeze, microwave and even bake in them. Baking is helpful when you want to make a small amount of something like keto buffalo chicken dip. 😉
- To take for lunch I like these glass 2 compartment containers. Sometimes you don’t want a saucy item to mix with a salad say. The two compartments come in handy so you don’t have to take to containers. Plus it helps with portion control.
- I just bought these plastic Rubbermaid containers for leftovers. I like that the stack neatly in the cupboard. My husband said getting a container was like playing Jenga. I took the hint and bought this set.
- These containers are great for dry goods. I put all of my flours, nuts, seeds, sweeteners, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, etc. It keeps it fresh and it’s very visual so you know when something is getting low. It’s been working very well for me.
- If you lose your lids for containers, these silicone stretch lids work great. They are much better than cling wrap or foil.
- I love these glass custard cups with lids. I use them to make my omelets in a cup meal prep. They can go from oven to freezer and have lids. I also use them for making small batches of buffalo chicken dip.
- Lastly I have used vacuum sealed baggies with my vacuum cleaner. They have a round section on the bag that you use a vacuum sealer but I just use the hose section of my vacuum cleaner to suck the air out. These are great if you sous vide or just to portion fish or marinated meats. The less air in the bags, the less chance of freezer burn.
You can find all of the above and other keto ingredients and tools in my Amazon storefront.
See All Of My Keto Meal Plans!
Low Carb Menu Plan Week 1
This week's group of recipes can all be made under 20 minutes! If you find a recipe you really like, make a double batch and freeze for another busy day.
These chicken ham & swiss keto waffles are low carb and most tasty. Only a 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to make with 1g net carbs each.
If you are a fan of cauliflower rice, you have to try this keto fried rice with shrimp. You can have this tasty low carb dinner in just 15 minutes and you can buy all the ingredients at Aldi. It full of flavor, healthy and has only 4.0g net carbs and 188 calories!
If you are in a hurry and looking for a healthy meatless dinner, try this mini zucchini lasagna cups recipe that only takes 5 minutes in the microwave. Just a few minutes to put together you can then microwave for a delicious, healthy meatless dinner for 1. Cook one for dinner and save the other for lunch the next day. Or better yet, freeze it for another night.
For a quick and easy lunch, try this keto broccoli cheese blender soup. You only need 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make this healthy and delicious soup. This batch makes 2 bowls and has only 4.3g net carbs!
Who would know low carb zucchini noodles carbonara could taste so good! This easy low carb pasta dish takes less than 20 minutes to make and is so rich and creamy you will really enjoy the veggie noodles!
This easy low carb Mediterranean fish dinner takes less than 20 minutes to make. So if you are looking for easy fish dinner ideas, try this easy, healthy and tasty fish dinner tonight! Only 5.9g net carbs per serving.
Well I hope this list of keto meals under 20 minutes. If you find one your really like, make sure to bookmark it or add it to your regular rotation. And remember many of my recipes are easy to change up. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply