This raspberry no bake cheesecake is a delicious low carb treat that is easy to make and satisfies your cravings for cheesecake.
This recipe is more of a recipe redo or makeover. A long time ago I made a low carb no bake cheesecake that has become very popular on the interwebz. Since then I’ve been working on my photography and wanted to remake it so I could take new pictures. Well that got me to thinking. I decided to try to bring the carb count down as well. The original recipe is very good but also very filling. So I did some tweaking and came up with a new and improved version that I think you will like.
First thing I did to lower the carb count was use raspberries. Raspberries happen to be my favorite berry but they are also one of the lowest carb fruits. Berries in general are very low in carbs and also one of the best fruits for you to eat. They have so many antioxidants and plenty of fiber and they come in such beautiful, vibrant colors.
The second thing I did was to divide this recipe into 6 portions. Even at that, I usually get two servings out of these because the cream cheese filling is …well so very filling. 😉 And I tweaked the cream cheese filling to have a bit less cream cheese and a bit more whipped cream. That way you can whip it up to be nice and fluffy. I also used half walnuts and pecans which are lower carb nuts. All of these little tweaks brought the carb count down from 12.7 net carbs to 5.7 net carbs. A note about the syrup. I used Torani Sugar Free Raspberry syrup. I don’t know if you have ever used these syrups but they are fantastic. You can find them at coffee houses, Amazon or sometimes Walmart. They have a huge variety of flavors (regular and sugar free) on their website so I just buy mine there. Right now I’m embarrassed to say that I’m down to about 10 bottles. Yes I said I’m down to 10. At one time I think I had 20. They last forever and you can use them in coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks, smoothies, baked goods, ice cream and many more recipes.
Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake
So I think I’m going to retire this cheesecake recipe. I’ve made a lot of variations of this and I think it’s time to come up with something new. However if you like these low carb no bake cheesecake desserts I have plenty more on this site. The cheesecake parfaits and the pumpkin no bake cheesecake are two other good recipes to try. Enjoy! 1 serving =
514 cal / 51.8g fat / 32.1g carbs / 26.4g fiber / 6.7g protein = 5.7 net carbs
- For the crust.
- Add your nuts, 1 T of Swerve, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until the nuts become sticky when you press on them.
- Take them out and evenly divide them among 6 ramekins or bowls.
- For the cream cheese filling.
- In a mixer, whip the cream cheese and Swerve until nice and creamy.
- Add your cream and vanilla and whip until nice and fluffy.
- Divid into 6 portions and add to your ramekins.
- For the topping.
- Add berries and 2 Tablespoons of water to a pan and heat on medium high. Once the berries soften, mash them with a fork. Add your Torani syrup and mix well.
- Let cool and then every distribute on all of the ramekins.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Please Note: These are very filling. One serving is plenty and you may get by on half. Also you can play with the proportions of the three layers. The berry layer has the most carbs so if you add more, there will be more carbs per serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please visit our policies page.