This keto weekly menu plan is all about slow cooker keto meals you can eat all week. You can make one of these low carb recipes and eat it for a few days or make 2 or 3 different meals from them. Spending less time making dinner will help you keep to your keto lifestyle.
You might also like these other keto recipe collections.
This weeks menu is all about the slow cooker. Just add your ingredients to a slow cooker and come home to a delicious keto dinner at the end of the day.
I picked these 5 keto dinners because you can either eat them for 2 or 3 meals or you can repurpose them into another low carb meal.
I hope this gives you a little more time for your holiday preparations!
🍽 MENU PLANNING TIPS 🗒
- If you find a recipe you really like, make a double batch and freeze it for dinner some other day.
- Eat leftovers for lunch the next day or free for lunch some other day.
- Plan double duty dinners. That is if you make a roasted chicken, plan on using leftovers in another recipe like a casserole or soup.
- Try have a few go to meals that you can easily make and the you know you love. Then experiment with a few new recipes to fill in.
- Get organized with freezer containers, ziplock baggies, masking tape and sharpies.
- Write your grocery list according to your supermarket layout. That is make columns with freezer section, dairy section, meat, produce, deli, and various aisles.
- Start a spread sheet on Google docs with all of your meal plans so you can copy and paste meal plans.
- Buy in meat or proteins in bulk or when it’s on sale. Prepare it simple and portion in baggies and freeze to add to casseroles, soups, stews, etc.
MY FAVORITE MEAL PREP TOOLS
- I love glass containers because they don’t stain and you can freeze, microwave and even bake in them. Baking is helpful when you want to make a small amount of something like keto buffalo chicken dip. 😉
- To take for lunch I like these glass 2 compartment containers. Sometimes you don’t want a saucy item to mix with a salad say. The two compartments come in handy so you don’t have to take to containers. Plus it helps with portion control.
- I just bought these plastic Rubbermaid containers for leftovers. I like that the stack neatly in the cupboard. My husband said getting a container was like playing Jenga. I took the hint and bought this set.
- These contners are great for dry goods. I put all of my flours, nuts, seeds, sweeteners, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, etc. It keeps it fresh and it’s very visual so you know when something is getting low. It’s been working very well for me.
- If you lose your lids for containers, these silicone stretch lids work great. They are much better than cling wrap or foil.
- I love these glass custard cups with lids. I use them to make my omelets in a cup meal prep. They can go from oven to freezer and have lids. I also use them for making small batches of buffalo chicken dip.
- Lastly I have used vacuum sealed baggies with my vacuum cleaner. They have a round section on the bag that you use a vacuum sealer but I just use the hose section of my vacuum cleaner to suck the air out. These are great if you sous vide or just to portion fish or marinated meats. The less air in the bags, the less chance of freezer burn.
You can find all of the above and other keto ingredients and tools in my Amazon storefront.
See all of my Keto Meal Plans!
Well I hope these slow cooker keto meals are helpful to you. They are recipes that we make quite often and that my family loves. Enjoy!