This mini keto crustless pumpkin pie recipe is a delicious and easy sugar free dessert. Each mini keto pumpkin pie has only 5.6g net carbohydrates so indulge without guilt. Only a few ingredients for this healthy keto pumpkin recipe.
You might also like this low carb mini pumpkin pie in the microwave.
My son recently shared with me that he loves pumpkin pie. Who knew? Not me. So I had to make this mini keto crustless pumpkin pie recipe for dessert tonight. (Updated 10/19).
Did I mention I’m not much of a baker? It’s actually a blessing because I love baked goods and would eat everything I make if I was good. However this recipe is so simple, even I can make it.
How Many Carbs In Pumpkin?
Pure pumpkin is actually a healthy food. It’s high in vitamins A, C and E as well as well as fiber and potassium. One cup of cooked pumpkin has only 9g of net carbs. Learn more in the article about pumpkin nutrition.
One note when buying canned pumpkin, make sure that it only contains pumpkin and note that brands can differ in their carb count. The brand I used from Aldi has 16g net carbs per cup.
Ingredients I Used.
These keto crustless pumpkin pies are really easy to make because you only need a few ingredients. Of course you need canned pumpkin puree and make sure it just contains pumpkin… not pumpkin pie filling.
The other ingredients are eggs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, Swerve sweetener, vanilla and unsweetened almond milk.
How To Make Mini Keto Crustless Pumpkin Pie.
- To make these mini pumpkin pies first add the eggs first to a mixing bowl and whisk to break them up.
- Then add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices, cinnamon, vanilla and almond milk. Whisk or beat with a mixer until nice and smooth.
- Spray your ramekins and pour the pumpkin pie mixture into them. Bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Then lower the temperature of the oven to 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for an hour. You can place them in the refrigerator for an hour or so it if like it better cold.
Serving Size And Ramekins I Used.
This recipe should make 6 good size ramekins. You only need to fill the them to a little over half full.
I used two 3.5″ diameter ramekins and two 4″ diameter ramekins because I only had 2 of the smaller size and I needed 6.
I measured them using the inner diameter. The larger ramekins made two servings each for me so all in all I got 6 servings for this recipe.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- I used Swerve but you could use regular sugar or another granulated sugar substitute.
- If you wanted to add a low carb crust you could finely chop some nuts like pecans or hazelnuts and add a little melted butter and sweetener. Then you would press the mixture into the ramekins and bake in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes. After that you just pour the pumpkin mixture and bake as directed in the recipe below.
- Or you can check out my friend Mira’s keto pie crust recipe!
I hope you like this simple yet tasty crustless low-carb pumpkin pie. It’s not only delicious, it’s good for you too. Enjoy!
Note I have recalculated this recipe today and the nutritional information for 1 mini pumpkin pie is: 69 calories
2.6g fat / 7.9g carbs / 2.3g fiber / 3.5g protein = 5.6g net carbs
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree (just pumpkin)
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener or sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs to break up.
- Add the pumpkin, almond milk, sweetener, spices and vanilla and whisk to combine until nice and smooth
- Divide mixture into 6 sprayed ramekins.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the 425°F oven.
- Then lower oven temperature to 350F and continue to bake for 45 minutes. NOTE one reader said hers was done after 30 minutes so check on yours as you are cooking it so it doesn't burn.
- Let cool for 1 hour.
- Add whipped topping or refrigerate if you prefer it cold (we do!)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Unsaturated Fat: 0g