We love these keto turkey bacon ranch sliders for a quick and easy low carb lunch or dinner. Using keto dinner rolls from Aldi you can make these delicious turkey sliders with just a few simple ingredients. Good sliced turkey, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and creamy ranch make the perfect sandwich flavor combination and each has just 1.3g net carbs.
Try this keto chicken bacon ranch casserole in the slow cooker.
I saw these cute little keto dinner rolls at Aldi that looked just like Hawaiian rolls and had to buy them. So far Aldi makes my favorite keto bread products. They taste the same and somehow they are magically low carb. I do not eat them very often but they are perfect for when I have sandwich cravings.
So I made quite a few last week and this is my first post which is for keto turkey bacon ranch sliders. These are few of my favorite foods and to me the perfect flavor combination for a sandwich, wrap or in this case slider.
This would also be a great way to use leftover turkey during holidays. There is minimal cooking time and a good way to ease back on a low carb diet.
Recipe ingredients I used.
All you need to make this easy recipe is a few simple ingredients – keto friendly dinner rolls, cheddar cheese slices, deli turkey breast slices, bacon and ranch dressing. My son also likes Swiss cheese instead of cheddar sometimes.
Of course the most difficult item to find is going to be the keto dinner rolls but like I mentioned above, you can buy them now at Aldi. In the picture below you can see that the package looks just like Hawaiian rolls.
I hope that this is not a seasonal food. We will just have to wait and see. They only have 1 net carb per bun.
Also I really like this brand of deli turkey meat that I get at Costco. They seem fresh and the slices are fairly thick. This would be a great way to use leftover turkey meat from a holiday dinner. You can also use your favorite deli turkey – no need to run to Costco.
How to make keto turkey bacon ranch sliders.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a baking sheet or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Take the slider buns out of the package and using a large serrated knife, cut the slider rolls in half like you would a bagel. Place the bottom half on the prepared baking tray.
- Add slices of cheddar cheese as the first layer, then the turkey slices and bacon slices. Finally spread ranch dressing on the top buns and place on the baking tray. In the recipe card you can see the amounts I used but feel free to use extra turkey, bacon or cheese if you want.
- Spray the tops of the buns with nonstick cooking spray (or melted butter or olive oil). Cover with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven. . Bake for 10-15 minutes. You want to make sure the cheese has melted and the sliders are heated through.
- Take out of the oven and serve. I like to take a bread knife and cut them into individual sliders so it’s easier for everyone to eat them.
Store leftovers in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. You can also eat these cold or reheat them. Please scroll down to view the printable recipe card.
Below you can see what the turkey sliders look like when they come out of the oven. You could also add some sesame seeds or poppy seeds on top before baking if you want but I didn’t think they added to the dish.
This is how my son eats these sliders but I like a few more fresh toppings. My favorite is lettuce, tomato and red onion which is what an Arby’s market place turkey bacon ranch sandwich has.
Low carb sandwich toppings for sandwiches.
There are so many things you can put on a sandwich so here are a few low carb toppings. You can just pick your favorite toppings or eat them plain.
- letttuce – 2 tablespoons shredded, 0g net carbs
- red onion – 1 slice, 0.8g net carbs
- tomato slices – 1 slice, 0.4g net carbs
- black olives – 1 tablespoon sliced, 0g net carbs
- cucumber slices – 3 slices. 0.4g net carbs
- spinach leaves -2 tablespoons, 0.1g net carbs
- pickled jalapeno slices – 1 tablespoon, 1g net carbs
- avocado – ¼ of avocado, 0.7g net carbs
- banana peppers – 1 tablespoons, 0.5g net carbs
- sweet bell peppers – 2 tablespoons, 0.7g net carbs
- dill pickle slices – 3 slices, 0.3g net carbs
Other slider recipes to try.
If you used the keto buns for the bacon cheeseburger version it will be low carb but the Primanti one uses hash browns and a few other higher carb ingredients so that one wouldn’t be worth the effort.
I do have at least one more recipe coming up and it’s for keto roast beef sliders. It was super tasty so keep an eye out for that post.
Well this is a very simple recipe but definitely a keeper for my family. These keto turkey bacon ranch sliders are easy and fun to both make and eat.
These turkey sliders would be great to take to a party or picnic if you are on a low carb diet. I hope you like them as much as we did and check out these keto dinner rolls at Aldi. They don’t disappoint.
The nutritional information for 1 of these turkey sliders is 133 calories / 8.4g fat / 12.4g carbs / 11g fiber / 14.2g protein = 1.4g net carbs
- 8 ounces turkey breast (12 slices or ½ pound deli meat)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 keto dinner rolls (slider buns)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking sheet or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. If you need to make the bacon do it now.
- Using a large serrated knife, cut keto dinner rolls in half like you would a bagel. I like to do them in groups of 6 as it's easier to cut that way and a large bread knife works the best. Place the bottoms on the baking tray.
- Start with the cheddar cheese and lay that on the bottom. Next comes the turkey breast slices and lastly the cooked bacon slices.
- Spread the ranch dressing on the cut side of the tops then place over the bacon to make the sandwiches. Spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray or brush mleted butter on top.
- Cover with foil and place baking sheet in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes then take out and cool. Store leftovers in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap.
The nutritional information for 1 slider is 133 calories / 8.4g fat / 12.4g carbs / 11g fiber / 14.2g protein = 1.4g net carbs
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133