This low carb creamy broccoli cauliflower soup can be made quickly in the Instant Pot. Cheesy and creamy, this low carb soup is full of flavor and a bowl has only 4.7g carbs per bowl.
You might also like this low carb creamy chicken & spinach soup.
A couple weeks ago I made a chunky chicken soup in the Instant Pot and it was so easy I decided I should make another type. Today I made a low carb creamy broccoli cauliflower soup in the Instant Pot that was dynamite! it wast thick, creamy and cheesy with little bits of broccoli and cauliflower. It’s very filling and I ended up eating it for dinner. Each bowl is only 4.7g net carbs and I’m telling you it’s satisfying and filling.
What makes this soup so thick & creamy?
Well there are a couple of things. First of all I take half of the cooked veggies and puree them and that adds thickness. I also add a little cream cheese and cheddar cheese which makes it creamy and also adds to the thickness.
Low carb Creamy broccoli cauliflower soup recipe
- Add chopped broccoli and cauliflower to the Instant Pot along with chicken broth and Better than Bouillon. I’m mentioned many times that this gives SO much flavor to the soup but if you don’t have it you can try some standard bouillon.
- Also sprinkle in your garlic and seasonings, mix and pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Quick release the steam and take out half of the soup and puree it in the blender.
- Then pour it back into the Instant Pot and add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Whisk until the cheese melts and everything is combined.
If you want you can add in extra veggies to have a more chunky soup or you can puree them all for a smoother soup.
I highly recommend this Instant Pot and a Vitamix blender for puree soup. It makes it silky smooth and I use mine every single day. Seriously between, bullet proof coffee and smoothies I use it daily.
I hope you enjoy this creamy broccoli & cauliflower soup and the nutritional information for 1 bowl is:
148 cals / 10g fat / 7.4g carbs / 2.7g fiber / 3.5g protein = 4.7g net carbs
For another delicious soup, check out my friend Stacey’s Instant Pot Keto Broccoli Chicken Cheese Soup!
Low Carb Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Soup in the Instant Pot
This low carb creamy broccoli & cauliflower soup can be made quickly in the Instant Pot. Cheesy and creamy, this low carb soup is full of flavor and a bowl has only 4.7g carbs per bowl.
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon Better than Bouillon or regular bouillon
- 2 cups broth, chicken or vegetable
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion pwder
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
In the Instant Pot, add in broccoli, cauliflower, broth, Better than Bouillon, garlic, salt and onion powder.
Secure lid and push pressure valve to the back. Manually pressure cook for 5 minutes.
When done, quick release the pressure.
Using a slotted spoon, take out some of the veggies and sed aside. Note if you want a smooth soup leave the veggies in.
In batches put the soup in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Add back to the pot and put in the cooked veggies for a chunkier soup.
Add in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Mix well to melt the cheeses.