This potatoes & kielbasa dinner is a breeze in the air fryer. Full of flavor and makes for an easy and quick summer dinner with just 4 ingredients! And this easy recipe only takes 20 minutes to make.
You might also like this kielbasa & cabbage casserole recipe!
If you have an air fryer you’ll know how easy it is to make a quick dinner with it. I had some vegetables and kielbasa and whipped up this hearty meal in minutes.
Sometimes, especially on a busy weeknight, I need a quick dinner that I know my family will love and this potatoes and kielbasa dinner is just the ticket. Slice, season and air fry for a one pan dinner in less than 20 minutes!
Recipe ingredients I used.
I just used 3 simple ingredients for this easy meal: any type of kielbasa, golden baby potatoes, Brussels sprouts and olive oil.
A note about the potatoes, I love these small size of potato because one of the most important thing in make this recipe is that the potatoes and Brussels sprouts are the same size so that they cook evenly.
You can see the sizes of both below. The sprouts were on the larger side and the potatoes were smaller. I cut both in half when making this.
You can use any size of these vegetables that you want just cut them to be the same size and on the small size.
How to make potatoes & kielbasa dinner in the air fryer.
Step 1: First you want to do is slices the potatoes and Brussels sprouts into equal sized pieces. They both take about the same time to cook if they are equal sizes.
Step 2: In a large bowl, mix the sprouts and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Then add the kielbasa pieces to the bowl of vegetables and mix once more.
Step 3: Spray the air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray and pour in the kielbasa mixture.
Step 4: Set the air fryer to 350°F and cook for about 15 minutes. Stir the mixture after 10 minutes. Check to see if both vegetables are cooked through and cook for a few more minutes if necessary. (Cooking time will depend on the size of vegetables.)
Step 5: Serve as is or add this easy sriracha mayo sauce for dipping. Please scroll down for the printable recipe card.
Recipe substitutions and variations.
- You can use any type of sausage instead of kielbasa in this recipe. A nice flavored sausage or Polish sausage would be good.
- You can also substitute broccoli, cauliflower or other hardy types of vegetables for the sprouts. Red or green peppers and onion might also be a nice addition.
Other easy kielbasa dinner recipes to try.
I have a few kielbasa dinner recipes on the site that you might want to try if your family likes it. This potato, peppers & kielbasa skillet is a very popular recipe and it’s very easy.
Feel free to add any seasoning you want to this dish. However the kielbasa adds lots of flavor on it’s own. The roasted vegetables taste delicious with a simple sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Other seasonings to try would be onion or garlic powder or add some heat with hot pepper flakes.
To make this recipe in the oven.
Mix the ingredients together as stated in the recipe and then place on a baking sheet.
Usually when converting an oven recipe to an air fryer recipe you take off 25°F and about 5 minutes. So working backwards you would cook this dish in a 375°F oven for about 20 minutes. I used this cool air fryer conversion calculator to figure out the times.
This was a quick and easy dinner recipe for you today. So next time you need a quick and easy weeknight meal, pull out the air fryer and give this recipe a try!
You might also like my friend Taryn’s air fryer sausage recipe!
- 2 cups baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cut into same bite sized pieces as the potatoes
- 14 oz package of kielbasa, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- First you want to do is slices the potatoes and Brussels sprouts into equal bite size pieces. They both take about the same time to cook if they are equal sizes.
- Mix the sprouts and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Then add the sliced kielbasa and mix once more.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with non stick cooking spray and pour in the kielbasa mixture.
- Set the air fryer to 350°F and cook for about 15 minutes. Stir the mixture after 10 minutes. Check to see if the potatoes and Brussel sprouts are cooked through and cook for a few more minutes if necessary. (Cooking time will depend on the size of vegetables.)
- Serve as is or add this easy sriracha mayo dip along side. (https://mylifecookbook.com/keto-creamy-sriracha-sauce-tuna-steaks/)
Note to cook this in a regular oven just place the vegetable mixture on a baking sheet and heat the oven to 375°F and cook for about 20 minutes.
You can use any kind of sausage instead of kielbasa in this recipe. A nice flavored sausage or Italian sausage would be good.
You can also substitute broccoli, cauliflower or other hardy vegetables for the sprouts. Peppers and onions might also be a nice addition.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 541Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 1228mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 18g