This low carb breakfast pizza would be great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. An easy and tasty meal. #SundaySupper I love breakfast food, even though I’m not a huge breakfast eater. I can eat eggs any time of the day and when Sunday Supper came up with an egg theme for this week’s supper, I knew right away I wanted to make a low carb breakfast pizza. I used all my favorite pizza toppings like sausage and sweet peppers and adapted them to a frittata like crust. The result was delicious and I like that it was low carb too. I’m always making those low carb recipes. 🙂
The beauty of this recipe is that you can put anything you want as a topping. Bacon of course would be yummy but you can also do a traditional pepperoni pizza with red sauce and mozzarella. I’m trying that one next and will let you know how it goes. Or you can do a arugula, red onion and goat cheese. Lots of combinations would work well. This was very easy to make in my cast iron skillet. You should use an oven safe pan if you can. I browned the sausage separately and microwaved the peppers too. So to make the egg “crust” you whisk a dozen eggs and cream and cook on the stove for about 5 minutes or until you see the sides set up. Then transfer to the oven to cook for another 20 minutes. When you pull it out it will be big and puffy. At least mine was. I actually had a deflate it a bit to get it flat so I could add the toppings. Since the toppings were already cooked, I just layered the cheese and toppings and set it under the broiler until the cheese was nice and melted.
Low Carb Breakfast Pizza
And that is all she wrote. Let it cool for a few minutes and then slice and eat. Delicious! A meal for anytime of the day. I even froze 2 pieces and have had them for lunch. I hope you like this simple low carb breakfast pizza. The nutrition per slice is = 307 cals / /24.3g fat / 2.6g carbs / 0.5g fiber / 18.4g protein = 2.1g net carbs.
For more Paleo and Low Carb recipes, follow me on Pinterest!
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz sausage
- 2 cups pepper
- 1 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add peppers to microwave for 3 minutes.
- Brown sausage in cast iron skillet.
- Take out and set aside.
- Mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper together and add to skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the sides start to set up.
- Add to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and add sausage, peppers and cheese.
- Set under broiler for 3 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
And now it’s time to check out these other great Egg-tastic dishes at Sunday Supper Movement. Appetizers & Sides
- Classic Deviled Eggs from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Classic Deviled Eggs(-alad Sandwiches) from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Easter Deviled Egg Chicks from Pine Needles In My Salad
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs from Momma’s Meals
- Ham and Swiss Deviled Eggs from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Hrudka – Ukrainian Egg Cheese for Easter from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Smoky Deviled Bacon And Eggs from Taste And See
- Spicy Sriracha Deviled Eggs from An Appealing Plan
Main Dishes (Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Brinner and Dinner!)
- Achiote Pulled Pork and Black Bean Huevos Rancheros from Cooking on The Ranch
- Asparagus Sausage Skillet with Egg from Wholistic Woman
- Avocado Egg Chilaquiles from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Baked Eggs in Cream from Tramplingrose
- Baked Scotch Eggs from Curious Cuisiniere
- Chorizo, Dubliner, and Vegetable Quiche from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich from My Imperfect Kitchen
- Classic Shirred Eggs with Gruyere and Ham from The Weekend Gourmet
- Egg Biryani from Food Lust People Love
- Fri-Tot-Ta from Feeding Big
- Hashbrown Egg Nests from The TipToe Fairy
- Italian Style Stuffed Bread from The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Jalapeño Popper Quiche from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Japanese Egg Crepes (Kinshi Tamago) from NinjaBaker.com
- Low Carb Breakfast Pizza from My Life Cookbook
- Make Ahead & Freeze Omelette Cups from Hardly A Goddess
- Mediterranean Frittata from A Mind “Full” Mom
- Mini Frittata with Asparagus and Six Italian Cheeses from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Papas con Huevos (Potato and Egg Tacos) from Kitchen Gidget
- Pasta Carbonara with Shrimp and Leeks from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Poached Eggs over Roasted Asparagus from Monica’s Table
- Potato, Egg and Cheese Scramble from And She Cooks
- Spaghetti with Fried Eggs from The Texan New Yorker
- Steak Benedict from Palatable Pastime
- Steak Omelette from From Gate to Plate
- Sun-dried Tomato and Spinach Quiche from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sunny Side Up Burger from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Tex-Mex Migas from Caroline’s Cooking
- Toad in the Hole Breakfast Sandwiches from Daily Dish Recipes
- Tomato Asiago Frittata from Books n’ Cooks
- Yemeni Shakshouka (Yemeni Spiced Scrambled Eggs) from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Creamy Flan from The Freshman Cook
- Creme Anglaise from The Redhead Baker
- Croquembouche from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Dark Chocolate Mousse from The Chef Next Door
- Orange Coconut Bundt Cake from Desserts Required
- Pavlova with Strawberry Curd from Love and Confections
- Pistachio Chai Baked Alaska from The Crumby Cupcake
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies from Pies and Plots
- Plus Curried Egg Salad on Toasted Naan and More Eggtastic Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.