hIf you do an annual cookie swap for the holidays, bring some of these delicious keto Christmas cookies. Your friends won’t even know that they are low carb, sugar free and gluten free cookies!
You might also like this post about low carb holiday dinner ideas!
Believe it or not I’m rather new to the whole cookie swap that people do around the holidays. But a few years ago my friend Melanie started one and it’s alot of fun. She has contests for the best cookie, the most unusual cookie, etc and she gives us prizes! I like that I leave with lots of different cookies for the holidays.
Unfortunately, I try to stay away from the sugar and carbs so this year I’m gathering some of my low carb blogging friends best keto Christmas cookies and sharing them with you. They look so good that I’m sure no one will know they are low carb and sugar free. So if you are watching your carbs, let’s take a look at these delicious keto cookie recipes!
Low Carb Baking Staples in my pantry
Low carb baking isn’t very difficult and I should know because I’m not much of a baker. However there are some tricks to it as well as some good keto ingredients you should have your pantry. Below are my must-haves for making keto desserts.
- Lily’s mini chocolate chips
- Almond flour, coconut flour, powdered peanut butter
- Swerve confectioners sweetener, Swerve brown sugar, Lakanto golden
- cacao butter, coconut oil, ghee
- unsweetened bakers chocolate, Divine rouge cocoa powder, Guittard’s rouge cocoa power
- nuts such as pecan, walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts
- unsweetened coconut flakes and shredded coconut
- flavor extracts
- Isopure Zero Carb protein powders (for protein bites, gelatin, etc.)
- Great Lakes unflavored gelatin (red container)
- You can find most of these in my Amazon storefront if you are interested but your local grocery store probably sells al ot of these.
Now let’s check out these 11 low carb cookie recipes!
Low Carb Buckeye Candy Recipe - nut free, gluten free
If you love peanut butter buckeye candy but want a low carb, keto version? Try this low carb buckeye candy recipe that uses sunflower seeds! Easy and delicious, one piece has only 1.5g net carbs!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
With a sweet whipped cream sandwiched between soft, chocolatey cookies, this foolproof recipe for Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches will satisfy any craving. Make these low-carb & gluten-free treats in 30 minutes!
Pecan Tassies - Keto, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, THM S
Pecan Tassies are the perfect bite-size dessert to give you that pecan pie flavor. Miniature pecan tassies are the ideal way to decorate your dessert table and serve up for the holidays.
Well I hope you enjoyed this list of keto Christmas cookies. Which one was your favorite? They all look good to me so maybe I can convince my friends to do a keto cookie swap?! Enjoy!