These easy creamy sun dried tomato & basil zoodles only take minutes to make. The zucchini noodles have a creamy garlic, basil and sun dried tomatoes sauce that is decadent and delicious.
I love zucchini noodles and I eat them all the time. To be honest, I make my family pasta and I eat the zoodles. I haven’t won them over yet with the zoodles. Anyway, I was in the mood for a good creamy sauce for my zoodles when I remembered that many low carb recipes use cream cheese to make sauces and though I’d give it a try. I had some fresh basil and sun dried tomatoes that I had frozen and I whipped up this dish. Yum-O!
Thiis is a quick one. If you are familiar with zucchini noodles just make them how you always do. I have a spiralizer and hand peeler that makes veggie noodles. So make your noodles and microwave them for 2 minutes. In the meantime, add your olive oil and garlic to a saute pan and cook for a minute. Next add your cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes, spices and cream and stir until everything is melted and blended well. Finally add your zoodles and cook for a minute longer and you are done.
easy creamy sun dried tomato & basil zoodles
Doesn’t that look a big pate of tasty creamy pasta? Almost as good as the real thing. I love it and I hope you do to. Enjoy! For nutritional information, please scroll down to the end of this post.
- 2 zucchinis made into noodles
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon cream
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Using a spiralizer or peeler, make your zucchinis into noodles.
- Place in a microwave dish and cook for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime, add your olive oil and garlic to a sauce pan and cook for a minute or two.
- Then add your cream cheese and cream and stir well until the cream cheese has melted and mixed in well with the cream.
- Add your sun dried tomatoes and spices and mix well.
- Then add your zucchini noodles and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Take off the stove and mix in your fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please visit our policies page.