When I saw this recipe on Pinterest I knew I had to make it. First of all her photo was very alluring and secondly I’ve been intrigued with health benefits of turmeric for quite a while. Tumeric is a spice that I’ve used my whole life in making basic rice yellow (which my DH calls Holey Rice). It’s just something that my family does. Now I keep reading about the benefits of turmeric but couldn’t find another way to use it, till today.
Be Radiant Be You.com’s recipe is called Tumeric and Honey Super Booster and you can find it here. It’s quite easy to do and surprisingly tastily! I hope to drink a cup of tea with this daily as allergy season is headed our way. Maybe I can even get Max to drink a cup!
- 1 tablespoon of local honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (I like Braggs)
- lemon zest optional
- Mix all ingredients in your mug.
- Add hot or boiling water and mix well.
- Sip and enjoy everyday during allergy season.