These mini low carb pumpkin pies are a delicious and easy treat. Each serving has only 4g net carbs so indulge in this Paleo pumpkin dessert.
My son recently shared with me that he loves pumpkin pie. Who knew? Not me. So I had to make some Mini Low Carb Pumpkin Pies for dessert tonight. Did I mention I’m not much of a baker? It’s actually a blessing because I love baked goods and would eat everything I make if I was good. However this recipe is so simple, even I can make it.
To make these crustless pies, all you do is mix all the ingredients and bake in a 425 F oven for 15 minutes and then lower the temp to 325F and bake for 45 minutes. Hard huh? 😉
Note: I used Swerve (affiliate link)but you could use regular sugar or Splenda or Truvia or stevia….whatever floats your boat. Also if you wanted to add a crust you could finely chop some nuts like pecans or hazelnuts and add a little melted butter and sweetener. Then you would press the mixture into the ramekins and bake in a 350F oven for about 10 minutes. After that you just pour the pumpkin mixture and bake as directed in the recipe below.
Mini Low Carb Pumpkin Pies
I hope you like this simple yet tasty low carb treat. It’s not only delicious, it’s good for you too. Pumpkin is packed with beta carotene and vitamin A so you can feel happy you are eating it! Enjoy!
per pie: 49 cals, 2.1g fat, 4g net carbs, 2.8g protein.
For more low carb pumpkin recipes check these out!
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup sweetener or sugar (I use Swerve)
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream topping
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- In a mixer (or with a whisk) mix the pumpkin, milk, sweetener, spices and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
- Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 6 ramekins.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F and continue to bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 1 hour.
- Add whipped topping or refrigerate if you prefer it cold (we do!)